Friday, September 24, 2010

Pressure

This might be more important than any class I've ever taken at school. This might mean more than any volunteer work I've ever done. This might mean someone's life. These people remind me of my family. Once very accomplished and successful, but left their home to become the stepping stones for future generations. Gave up their success. Gave up their history. Gave up their life. Now they're old and mute, useless to their children, yet their fire have not died. Missing their friends and family back home, they continue this struggle. They strive for things and are trying so hard to be better. They're inspirational. But what can I do for them? I'm just another kid trying to rush through life. I don't want to screw this up. I pray for peace, hope for them.

1 comment:

  1. you have a good heart.

    i think though, you're rushing your writing a little, slow it down. i want to see more victoria and less tori :)

    ReplyDelete

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...