Saturday, January 29, 2011

Three Wishes

I always held a sort of envy for people who are musically trained. Jealous of their ability, or their uncanny posture, and participation to an exclusive culture and way of expression. Jealous of their parents that pushed them to excellence, jealous because I know I'm not capable of it. If I had three wishes, I'd wish for world peace, end to world hunger, and weirdly.. for more Christian brothers and sisters. And if I were to keep going, there'd be a lot more like no more rape, no more kidnapping, no more racism, no more littering, no more smoking and drug use, etc. But my  first selfish wish, all just for me. I'd wish everyone had the musical talent. I wish I had an instrument. I guess I had the flute. That was fun while it lasted. I'm too wishful.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I just watched Miss Congeniality with my friends, apparently, every pageant has to say "world peace."
    But music, maybe you can play with your keyboard at home? It's not too hard. Once you learn a few chords, you can play almost any song.

    ReplyDelete

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...