Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brewing

Feverish and cold, I want to go home. Dry eyes and chapped lips, I push my way to 7th period. It's too painful to blink, too hot to breathe, but I need to keep going. Because all my life, it has always been about school. How can I fail now that I'm old and hopeless? It'll be fine because I thrive under pressure. I thrive, I say I say. I thrive.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. Tori, you need to rest more, eat healthy, and stay emotionally well (like not worrying, stressing over homework, etc). Or else you get sick more often.
    Being healthy can be a spiritual thing too. :D

    ReplyDelete

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...