I wonder if this is what's meant to be for the rest of my life, living in white culture, being different, being a minority, being extra sensitive to certain things.
I feel like I'm witnessing a murder in a busy hall and I'm screaming and no one is looking, no one is stopping, no one is responding, no one is doing anything. They don't see it. They claim they can't because they're different. No one sees anything. It's like I'm screaming in an empty room of people. I feel like the one getting murdered. People I know, people I love are just walking by and going on their way. God, right now, at this temporary moment, I hate this people. I hate this people that I am a part of. I hate it. I hate it. How can they
Monday, February 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss myself
I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...
-
Struggling with financial stuff, and I just had an amazing week with God in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Lots of brokenness got brought ...
-
I'm so glad God softened my heart to hear to much more and know so much more. I feel like I'm similar to the Samaritan women at the ...
-
God, I feel like there is nothing that would make me turn away from You. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that could do tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment