My aunt asked me if I dated anyone yet in the car-ride home from work. I said no. She asked why. I said it's gross. She asked me if anyone likes me. I said I don't know probably not. She tells me about her co-worker's son. Her co-worker has been creeping on me and wanted her to give me a photo of the son. My aunt was casually asking me if I'd be interested as she described the son's family, age, education, job, wealth. Hah, I felt disgusting at myself. I hate those things.
ugh.. I hate myself.." I thought.. "Have I succumbed so low to this?" I hate it. I hate it. It's gross. It's disgusting. ew ew ew. it's like someone peed on me or something.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss myself
I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...
-
Struggling with financial stuff, and I just had an amazing week with God in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Lots of brokenness got brought ...
-
I'm so glad God softened my heart to hear to much more and know so much more. I feel like I'm similar to the Samaritan women at the ...
-
God, I feel like there is nothing that would make me turn away from You. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that could do tha...
so old fashioned. wakaka~~
ReplyDeleteno worries Tori, no one can force you, and they won't stalk you.