Friday, September 6, 2013

I am not your burden, and You are not mine

If I had a daughter, I would name her Cella [chel-uh] Jiang Paternal Name. I would say to Cella Jiang, "My beautiful daughter. You can be anything and I would always love you. You could be a janitor if you really want. As long as I can feel you are glorifying God with your life, I would support you with mine. I will mop the floors alongside you with my wrinkled hands. All because God is what matters most.

You can attend whichever school, work whatever job, earn how ever much money, because I am not your burden and you are not mine. You are my blessing, and my blessing is to show you how our Father has taught me love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...