Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss myself
I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...
-
Struggling with financial stuff, and I just had an amazing week with God in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Lots of brokenness got brought ...
-
I'm so glad God softened my heart to hear to much more and know so much more. I feel like I'm similar to the Samaritan women at the ...
-
God, I feel like there is nothing that would make me turn away from You. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that could do tha...
Psalm 127:2 - In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat — for he grants sleep to those he loves.
ReplyDelete