Sunday, October 5, 2014

09-29-2012

Just as Phillip was obedient to God and evangelized to the Ethiopian Eunuch, Phillip could have disobeyed. He could’ve said, “God, this is a little weird. What are the chances someone would listen? What are the chances some heart would change?” But Phillip didn’t doubt God sovereignty in commanding. Phillip followed God’s calling and evangelized and shared the good news of Jesus, and baptized the Eunuch immediately! Man that was awesome. If Phillip chose to not respond, God could still have reached the Eunuch in different ways, but Phillip would’ve missed out in so much. It’s really God’s grace to be called to serve His kingdom. It’s grace to testify His mercy, this love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...