Sunday, March 27, 2011

Influx

 I think my fatal flaw is my uncontrollable tendencies to obsess, to plan, to know the BIG FIX. Maybe that should be corrected, not flaw but 'flaws'. This happens to me all the time, but I feel as if it's starting to take over me. It's becoming harder and harder to differentiate the dreams I dream from the truth I live. It sounds silly, perhaps even ridiculous, but it's really bothering me.

I don't want to have OCD. I don't even want to be associated with that acronym. Because those people are always annoying and nobody wants to be around them. I don't want to be that douchebag. I don't want to be the  party-pooper. I really don't understand my peers and their values. This doesn't apply to everyone, I know, but it does feel like majority of my school. Why do we need to smoke, drink and have sex to be considered fun? I honestly never really cared if other people did those things, but I just don't want to do them. Smoking killed the grandfather I loved. Drinking killed the uncle I never really got to know. And sex.. well sex just seems to be the most pointless of them all. Sex-- it's just body parts touching. Sex is like my finger poking your belly button but with different anatomical structures. It sounds so stupid. Some call it beautiful, but I find sexual organs to be incredibly disgusting.

Maybe something is wrong with me. Maybe I lacked some estrogen as a baby. Maybe I don't know why. I really wish those things didn't matter. And  hate it even more when teachers refer to those things as if they're normal. Maybe I grew up in the wrong time period. But which time period would be suitable for this selfish, judgmental brat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...