Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Very short

"If others can do it, why can't you?"

"It's not laborious if you love it"

I don't want to know the statistics of how many college students changing their majors. I don't want to know how many people drop out of aviation their first year. I don't want to doubt myself.

The past week, I have just been complaining about how hard the workload has been and how bad I have been performing. But I have such great support, such awesome people around me. And I have this brain that has been drilled to the core, the mushy core to memorize better, to function better than others. That beautiful mushy brain. Crystallized intelligence and fluid intelligence, one weaker than the other, I really made it. I really made it out of that hole. Now it seems that I've just been standing there, kicking dirt around, burying my feet because it's easier to be in a hole. But I don't want to be in the hole. I'm already so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...