Monday, April 29, 2013

70x7

I'm not ashamed of my family, my social status, my God, my Jesus, my education, my friends, but I'm ashamed of myself.

I thought I was ashamed that I'm not going to a name brand school, but I'm ashamed that people might think less of me.
I thought I was ashamed of my faith's judgmental stereotype, but I'm ashamed that people might think less of me.
I thought I was ashamed of my crap-metal car whose presence was sounded miles away by its rustic parts, but I'm ashamed that people might think less of me.

God, fix me. Help me care less about what people think

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...