Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spread Thin

For a long time I felt like I was half-assing life. What am I doing? For school, for flight, for friendships, for ministry, for God. Paycheck by paycheck, God gives me sufficiency. But for school, I study as last minute as I can, as little as I can. For flight, the same. For ministry, I do only when I'm told to do. I feel like I have no time to invest in friendships. For God and me. I feel God reaching out to me. I do.

I also see a friend who is completely halfassing life, and it reflects it on her grades, in her relationships, in her health, her mood, her energy, her life. I thought I was doing a good job a hiding my halfassingness, but nope, I'm just as bad.  God wants everything, not just halfass. I need to stop


No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...