Sometimes I feel really bad for her. Sometimes she's so blunt and seemingly carefree, I forget about all the terrible things that have happened to her several months ago. I forget her perspective. I forget what she might be going through. I forget to pray for her. I forget. Although I am not allowed to complain in our room, she has given me a lot of comfort on many occasions.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
My God is so awesome.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss myself
I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...
-
Struggling with financial stuff, and I just had an amazing week with God in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Lots of brokenness got brought ...
-
I'm so glad God softened my heart to hear to much more and know so much more. I feel like I'm similar to the Samaritan women at the ...
-
God, I feel like there is nothing that would make me turn away from You. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that could do tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment