Sunday, September 23, 2012


Jesus, thank you for taking my shame away. The shame I've felt, the shame I've carried, the shame that I am- Jesus, you took it all away. I am sinful. I am not perfect. I make mistakes everyday. I make so many mistakes. So many mistakes that if not for the freedom granted through Christ, my head should be down for all eternity. My neck would be broken by shame and my eyes would never be lifted up to see the white horse coming. God, thank you for blessing my life with so much love and grace and mercy and humor. I am blessed and even more blessed to be able to recognize my blessed-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...