"If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!"
Matthew 10:24
Jesus, the most innocent of all, the most upright was called Beelzebul, the foulest, most repulsive name you can call anyone, the prince of devils. They called Jesus the prince of devils. Jesus. They called Jesus, who is our messiah, redeemer, Christ, son of God, prince of peace, the prince of devils. How wicked. How wrong. How terribly terribly wrong.
I've been called a lot of names, too, in my life: lesbian, freak, worthless, idiot, slut, whore, b-t-h. Why should I be surprised? No matter how upright I try to live my life, those not of the spirit of God will not cease.
Jesus said, "Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
Luke 23:34
truly how much more can be expected of me when at my best of bestest I can only hope to be as good as Jesus. How much more.
Yesua, I'm sorry for my generation that goes against you. Yesua, I'm sorry for the generation that crucified you, our Savior. Yesua, Yesua, Yesua.
Jesus, you're pretty awesome. I mucho love you.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss myself
I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...
-
Struggling with financial stuff, and I just had an amazing week with God in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Lots of brokenness got brought ...
-
I'm so glad God softened my heart to hear to much more and know so much more. I feel like I'm similar to the Samaritan women at the ...
-
God, I feel like there is nothing that would make me turn away from You. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that could do tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment