Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wrestling

My home is where my Father is. Not an earthly home, people, or place. My home is where my Father is. When I feel alone, forgotten, and so insanely left out, I remember my home is where my Father is.

I smile. I grit my teeth. I say I am thankful, and I am. All I can do is say positive things, because if I don't.. life really really sucks. If I don't.. I don't know what's left. "God is the one who sustains me and gives me hope." I'm afraid I'm going to go crazy saying the same things over and over again to comfort myself.

"I don't come here for fellowship. I have no fellowship here. I don't come here for friends. I have no friends here. I don't come here to be loved. I don't come here to be cared for. I come here for God. He gives me all I need."

1 comment:

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...