Monday, November 28, 2011

God Loves Me, This I Know

The Bible doesn't need to tell me this for it to be so. God loves me, this I know, but I can't even begin to imagine how great His love is. God loves you more than you even know love. It's like how a father loves his baby. His baby may cry for his father and giggle at the sight of his face, at the comfort of his warm embrace, but the baby has no idea how great the love the father has. I know God loves me. Even though I became ugly with my sinful thoughts and actions, He still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...