Friday, October 12, 2012

Belong to Jesus

I'm useless to my King if I do not abide in Him. I am useless to my King if I do not believe in His commands for me. I am useless to my King if my passion for Him is simply lukewarm. I am useless to my King if I don't understand the urgency of my faithfulness.

God wake me up. Slap me silly until I realize my calling, until my faith is strong. I don't want to be useless. I don't want to be lukewarm. I don't want to be stale. I belong to Jesus. I want to be radical for Jesus. Jesus, help me die to myself daily so I can love more like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I miss myself

 I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...