Whatever you want to do with me God, do it. Whatever you want for me God, let it be, let it happen.
The other week I was feeling impatient about the topic of singleness, my singleness. Almost twenty and still haven't yet, but still I am so so so so SO glad God shielded me from the mess that could've been. So one weekend, as we were gliding along the roads circling the hills, I was looking through the sunroof in the car. I was enjoying the breeze softly caressing my head and my hair running wild in the air like spilled ink.
"God, I want what you want for me. I want what you have prepared for me. Because you know all my needs. What you have intended for me, is all I want," I thought to myself. "If that's really what I want, then why am I so impatient? Why am I so doubtful? Why am I shaming my Father's name with my lack of faith? If I really want God's will, then I should be more patient, more faithful, more at peace." So God, I will be patient. I will be content. Because God, you know me better than anyone else knows me. God knows what I need. So I can trust that His plans are far better than mine. So I will be faithful. Lord, I will walk at your pace. Not that your pace is slow, but because your pace is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss myself
I miss myself. What does that mean? I miss who I was when I was at my best. Even when I was at my worst, I seemed to always crawl through t...
-
Struggling with financial stuff, and I just had an amazing week with God in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Lots of brokenness got brought ...
-
I'm so glad God softened my heart to hear to much more and know so much more. I feel like I'm similar to the Samaritan women at the ...
-
God, I feel like there is nothing that would make me turn away from You. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that could do tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment